An exciting opportunity has arisen within Yacht Havens Group, based at our Head Office in Lymington.
Here at Yacht Havens, we manage all our marinas using a software package we have written in-house and we’re really proud of it! We rollout regular updates to our group and now that’s its grown, we’re looking for someone to join our team in order to support the delivery of our software across all sites in the Yacht Havens Group.
We’re looking for a great communicator; someone who has the confidence to talk to our staff and understand how their jobs work, and their system requirements.
- You’ll need to be a self-starter and self-motivator.
- You’ll need to love dogs who have a part-ownership of our office space!
- Knowledge of boats would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in project management or IT system support would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interest in finance and accounting would be beneficial.
- Experience of using Office 365 would be beneficial.
- This role is based at our Head Office in Lymington Yacht Haven. While we’re able to support occasional remote working, the role is primarily office-based, 5 days a week.
What we offer:
- A stunning coastal office location.
- A competitive salary. £23,000 - £30,000 per year DOE.
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
- Electric Car Scheme.